PEO or ASO which is better for me?
Payroll providers, PEOs and ASOs will each tell you that they have best solution for every company. We are here to tell you that all three services can be great and also horrible solutions.
There are many factors that need to be understood (federal & state laws, company structure & resources, etc.) when determining the best fit of possible solutions for your company needs. Most sales representatives are not versed on all three platforms and are therefore unaware. Many others may not complete a full analysis of your situation or disclose critical elements that are critical in order to make a truly informed decision.
Here are some questions that will help you in determining which service is really right for you.
- Are we really handling all areas of payroll, HR, benefits administration & workers' compensation management?
- Would I prefer to transfer some of the risk associated with being an employer?
- What services can I effectively outsource?
- How many employees do I have?
- Can I better utilize my personnel resources in other functions?
- How do I currently process my payroll and what is my current SUI rate?
- Is my organization structured as a 501(c)(3)?
- Do I (or might I) have employees in multiple states?
A comprehensive analysis and clear understanding of the answers to these questions and the details of your company and your needs is essential in selecting the best solution for you.
Call us now to learn about what matters to you!